Today, my husband and I were a bit busy, so we could order lunch but that normally means gmo, etc., so I decided to make a power smoothie. He loved it and asked me what I put in it, so I though I would share with you also, in case you want to try it out.
I added the following organic ingredients for two smoothie servings:
- 5 tiny frozen bananas (“ice cream” variety from our front yard)
- 1 egg
- A small cup of kefir
- A small cup of shredded coconut
- A handful of cashews
- A cup of frozen antioxidant berries and pomegranate blend
- 9 drops of Vanilla extract
- A scoop of creamy chocolate fudge plant based protein powder
- A cup of water
- A handful of pecans to add decoration, crunchiness and flavor!
- Tons and tons of LOVE and joyful feelings
Basically, if you want to do the same, just add anything that is in your kitchen and in your heart and that you feel called to add into the mix!!
Much Love. Victoria